Are you an author, a writer, a blogger or a publisher? Would you like to write guest articles for this website?
- eBook formatting
- Self publishing
- The eBook industry
Here are the terms and conditions associated to guest articles:
- Amateur bloggers are welcome.
- Post to be a minimum of 200 words.
- You may include one anchor text within the body of the post and place an author bio at the end. The author bio may include an additional link and information about you and/or your business.
- The post will be checked for plagiarism and originality and will be rejected if they do not pass Copyscape.
- Your guest blog should not appear on your website or anywhere else on the web. You may of course share it on your networking pages and add a link on your site to the post URL on the eBook Formatting website if you so desire.
- No links to X rated/Adult themed websites will be accepted.
- No links to Pay Day Loan or financial websites selling products/services will be accepted.
- Not all submissions will be accepted.
- Notification will be sent when your article is added to the Blog.
- I will edit and proofread the blog and make any changes I feel are required.
- You will be given full credit for the post.
I haven’t hosted many guest articles on this blog, but you can read Education Never Ends by James A. Bresco for an example.
To submit an article for my consideration please email me. You can also email me if you have any questions or comment on this blog post. I look forward to hearing from you.